Natural Gas Trucking a Viable Solution in Fight Against Pollution
Natural gas vehicles (NGVs) are powered by American fuel, American technology and American innovation. They have the cleanest well-to-wheels emissions profile of any fuel on the market, and NGVs are making a difference through a variety of applications, particularly in heavy-duty trucking.
In this guest column, originally published by Trucks.com, industry thought leader and Clean Energy Vice President Chad Lindholm shares the following insights:
- Environmental challenges in the heavy-duty trucking industry
- How near-zero emissions NGVs can make an impact
- Renewable natural gas, the cleanest commercial vehicle fuel
- Where the electric truck market is headed
- Are electric vehicles really zero-impact?