Clean Energy is the largest provider of natural gas fuel for transportation in North America. We offer Custom Bulk LNG Fueling Services.
Take advantage of volume discounts and cost-efficient transfers while leaving the logistics to our reliable in-house bulk fuel delivery management team.
Clean Energy owns and operates two LNG production plants, one in California and one in Texas. We’re also able to source through dozens of partner plants across the United States, allowing us to distribute LNG throughout the country.
180,000 LNG gallons production per day, expandable to 270,000 LNG gallons per day.
1.8 million-gallon LNG storage tank.
84,000 LNG gallons production per day.
1.0 million-gallon storage tank.
WHY CLEAN ENERGY
- SIGNIFICANT STORAGE CAPACITY Our plants feature some of the largest storage tanks dedicated to transportation and industrial use in the country, with a 1.8 million-gallon tank in California and a 1.0 million-gallon tank in Texas.
- HIGHEST Methane Purity The LNG from our plants offers 96–99% purity, making it the cleanest fuel available. This detail is especially crucial for industries like transportation, marine, and aerospace.
- California & Texas Our LNG plant in Boron is the only large-scale LNG plant in California, and it is the largest in the Southwest. Combined with our plant in Texas, and our partner plants around the country, we’re able to distribute LNG from coast to coast.
- Delivery Capabilities Clean Energy owns our own fleet of trailers and can deliver to any location in the U.S.
- Redeem™ (Renewable LNG) Clean Energy pioneered renewable natural gas with Redeem™, our fully organic natural gas that comes from landfills and dairy farms. Redeem drastically reduces greenhouse gas emissions by up to 300%, and it is available through all of our plants.