Rugged And Sturdy Under Pressure
The Fisher Valve Assembly is straightforward and requires less maintenance and less space than a standard priority panel.
Rugged and sturdy, the Fisher Valve Assembly is ideal for use on LNG high-pressure and flow control systems. The package offers safety and convenience along with remote base monitoring, control and reporting.
- Simple design requires less space and maintenance
- Code-compliant, reliable, and resilient design
- Remote features allow constant monitoring and control
- Features remote base monitoring of pressures up / down stream of the valve, the valve position, and reporting
- Functions similar to a multi-valve priority panel with less maintenance and space
- Overall Dimensions(Standard Dual Pump System): 6’-8” X 5’-5” X 1’-5”
- Weight of Assembly: 350 lbs
- Piping Design Code: ASME B31.3 (Latest Edition)
- MAWP: 5,500 PSI @ 100°F
- Design Temperature: -20°F to +100°F
- Fisher Valve: Fisher Valve 1″ Pneumatic C1 (Model: D 657 Size 34 F/O ACT.)