Rapid LNG Fueling
Efficient, safe, and reliable LNG offloading is key to your operations. Our skid-mounted pump assembly has a semi-automated design (with manual options) with a flowrate of 150 LNG gpm, offloading a standard 10,000-gallon tanker in about 1.5 hours. The assembly utilizes the dispense pump for offloading; only one interchangeable spare pump would be required.
The LNG Offload Pump Skid is equipped with vacuum-jacketed, ASME-certified pump reservoirs and includes all control valves, pressure relief valves, pressure transmitters, vacuum-jacketed process piping, and a temperature transmitter. The ACD pump is housed within an ASME pressure vessel, and the piping system is fabricated primarily of stainless steel components, designed to ASME B31.3 standards.
- Fast and safe transfer of LNG fuel
- Industry standard 3” Brass CGA fitting for offload connection
- Equipped with (1) Vacuum Jacketed, ASME Certified Pump Reservoirs
- Each reservoir houses a 25 HP LNG Pump, ACD Model: TC-34 KA
- MAWP of Pump Reservoirs: 275 psi
- Designed Temperature Range: -320°F to 100°F
- Designed Flowrate: 150 LNG gpm
- Piping system is fabricated of stainless steel components and designed to ASME B31.3 standards
- General Dimensions: 5’-4” X 4’-0” X 5’-10”
- Approximate skid weight: 1,500 lb
- Manual / semi-automated design to offload a standard 10,000 gallon tanker in approximately 1.5 hours